Complete our Electrical Contractors Insurance quick quote Form. Or give us a call at 952-469-0425
It is not shocking that electricians encounter many potential hazards on the job, from electrical fires to electrocution. Your business pulls miles of wire through pipes, walls, and alike. It would be best if you had protection for doing residential and commercial jobs.
General liability insurance is your starting point. But, you may also need an electrical bond to become licensed. Your Illinois electrical contracting business needs the right coverage at the best price. Also, fast certificates and great service.
Who needs electrician insurance?
- Electrical Contractors
- Electric Repairmen
- HVAC Technicians
- Alarm Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Lighting Maintenance Technicians
- Lighting Consultants
- Air Conditioning Contractors
- Utility Line Contractors
- Limited Energy Contractors
- Construction Companies
Electrical Contractors insurance can need the following types of coverage:
- General Liability Insurance: Also known as Illinois commercial liability insurance. It covers injury and property damage from a third party. It is a broad coverage. It is the first or core policy an electrical contracting business would buy.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Your commercial autos might be a van, pick-up, or box truck. Protection for these should come from a commercial auto insurance policy. Personal policies have exclusions for business and commercial use. A commercial auto insurance policy can help protect your work vehicle(s). Vehicles going to/from job sites and while parked.
- Business Owners Insurance: This is also referred to as BOP coverage. It provides more bells and whistles over a general liability insurance policy. It includes general liability insurance. Buy, but may include business income, property, personal property, sign coverage, and more. It is a bundle of coverage’s many electrical businesses might need. In most cases, this is the preferred policy to buy.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: Workers’ comp insurance can help cover medical bills. It also helps pay for the lost wages of an injured employee. An employee is hurt on the job. Illinois law requires this coverage if you have one or more employees.
What is Electrical Contractors Insurance?
Electrical contractors’ insurance and an insurance policy designed to protect electricians. Electricians and their and their businesses from damages. Damages from bodily injury and property damage. This wordage generally is referring to general liability insurance.
Let the professionals at Illinois General Contractors Insurance help you. We will assist you in starting up an electrical contractor’s insurance policy. We will walk you through it step by step and answer your questions along the way. Let us explain the state’s requirements and help you. Complete our quick quote form. Or give us Illinois General Contractors Insurance a call at 952-469-0425.