Complete our Drilling Contractors Insurance quick quote form. Or give us a call at 952-469-0425
Drilling contractors need protection from lawsuits and claims. You are busy working on drilling projects each day. Projects for residential customers, commercial customers, and more. The last thing you want to worry about is possible claims. Claims from legal problems, accidents, injuries, natural disasters.
General liability insurance is the first policy your drilling business should buy. Claims for bodily injury and property damage are expensive. Not to mention personal/advertising injury claims from third parties. Your Illinois drilling business needs a policy that is customized. It needs to be the right coverage at the best price—also, fast certificates and great service.
Who needs drilling contractors’ insurance?
- Drilling Contractors
- Directional Drilling Contractors
- Horizontal Drilling Contractors
- Water Well Drillers
Illinois Drilling Contractors may need the following types of coverage:
- General Liability Insurance: Also known as Illinois commercial liability insurance. It covers bodily injury and property damage from a third party. It is a broad coverage. It is the core policy drilling contractors would buy.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Your commercial autos might be a van, pick-up, or box truck. It would be best if you had proper commercial auto insurance protection. Personal policies have exclusions for business and commercial use. A commercial auto insurance policy can help protect your work vehicle(s). When going to/from job sites and while parked.
- Business Owners Insurance: Often referred to as BOP coverage. Will provide more bells and whistles over a general liability policy. It includes general liability insurance. But may include business income, property, personal property, sign coverage, and more. It is a bundle of coverage many Illinois drilling contractors might need. In most cases, this is the preferred policy to buy.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: Workers’ comp insurance can help cover medical bills. Also, the lost wages of an employee who is working and hurt on the job. Illinois requires workers’ compensation insurance if you have one or more employees.
What is Illinois Drilling Contractors Insurance?
Drilling Contractors Insurance IL. By design, it is to protect your drilling contractor’s business. Protecting drilling contractors from damages. Damages resulting from bodily injury and property damage from third parties. Common limits of coverage are $1,000,000 liability coverage per claim and $2,000,000 per year total. How is it rated? It is calculated using the owner(s) payroll, and employee payroll added together. Plus, there might be more coverage or endorsements added. Things like additional insured status or tool and equipment coverage. When you think of drilling contractors’ insurance, the first thing that should come to mind is general liability insurance.
Let Illinois General Contractors Insurance assist you in starting up a policy. We will walk you through it step by step and answer your questions along the way. Let us explain Illinois drilling contractors’ insurance and help you. Complete our quick quote form. Or give us, Illinois General Contractors Insurance, a call at 952-469-0425.